cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving incoming calls sometimes

weizh2010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Some of my friends tried to call me and it goes straight to voicemail, but I did not see the incoming calls. I transfered to public mibiles more than 3 weeks ago.

4 REPLIES 4

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@weizh2010   Aside from network and reception issues, is it possible that you have call forwarded your calls to voicemail? There's many call forwarding options that you could have "accidently" activated? Worth looking into if the problem continues

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@weizh2010 wrote:

Some of my friends tried to call me and it goes straight to voicemail, but I did not see the incoming calls. I transfered to public mibiles more than 3 weeks ago.

@weizh2010  That has happened to me in the past, I suspect due  to network connectivity/ congestion issues. The good news is that it doesn't last for long and everything returns to normal. If the problem persists than you should submit a ticket to PM and ask them to take a look at your account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Concrete buildings like high rise apts with lots of steel rebar embeded in the concrete can pose problems with any cell signal. If you're in a high rise, that could explain it.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@weizh2010 

Is it possible that you were in an area with poor reception?  Then it would go to voice mail. 

Is is it a pattern?  Always the same numbers that go to voicemail?

Need Help? Let's chat.