cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is just a statement regarding non help recived from Mod

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I asked for help couple of weeks ago regarding a mod looking into my account. The lazy Mod didn't even look into my account. All the Mod did was repost the same information that I gave to them, back to me. And other info that I already knew or could quickly find in the forums.

Can people please stop being lazy and do their jobs

8 REPLIES 8

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Bubba, that doesn't good news to somebody who has been around Public Mobile since 2015! The times I have with the moderators are that I sometimes don't get the same moderator. They will reply to my message, but I sometimes don't respond in a timely fashion, and then, I get a different moderator following up with me. 

Since you been with Public Mobile since 2015, I would assume you know the deal with how the moderators work. Is there any chance the community or the Oracles can help you with? Unless it's a specific account issue, we are more than happy to help?

@Bubba 

Its unfortunate you recieved poor service but it does happen and its often a moderator in training. Ive had many excellent customer experiences with the moderators and i always ask for a review link so I can rate the experience for public mobile to review. However I have had two very disappointing experiences and was given great advice....ask for a second opinion.

Simply thank the moderator for their time and ask for a review link. Give an honest review stressing what is needed for improvement (as you would want to know if you were new at your job.) Then open a new service ticket and start again.

I've had a similar experience today but I could tell by the name its a new moderator. So I haven't given up and explained the specific info I require again and i hope by morning the mod has asked the right questions to his colleagues or the mod training him to find the answer I require. It's a little easier the more knowledge you gain in the community to help guide new moderators in the direction they need to go.....i know the mod can answer my question they just have to find where to access it as I can't....too bad you can't get a bravo for helping out a new moderator!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Bubba 

I haven't had any issues with the moderators. Definitely understand though it can be frustrating when you have an issue with customer service on any level. Sorry to hear this has been your story. 

Thanks for the input though it is always good to see every perspective from every angle not just our own perspective. 

Hold your head high you are with a decent carrier.

@gblackma "this is the way" 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Bubba , I have never received this kind of treatment ever from any moderator.  Are you sure they did not simply repeat back your request to make sure your request is understood?  Give them a chance.  

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bubba wrote:

I asked for help couple of weeks ago regarding a mod looking into my account. The lazy Mod didn't even look into my account. All the Mod did was repost the same information that I gave to them, back to me. And other info that I already knew or could quickly find in the forums.

Can people please stop being lazy and do their jobs

My experience with the moderators has been very positive 😁. They were quick to answer my question and solve my issue.❤️ 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Bubba 

Yes the best thing is to make sure that ticket is closed then contact them again with the new ticket. Also don't forget to rate your interaction fairly and honestly.

@Bubba sorry to hear that this happened to you.  We have all had those encounters. Followed by ones that usually go above and beyond to sort the problem out. Stay safe. 

@gpixel  It is the way.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Bubba I've also had a run in with an inexperienced Moderator before... best thing to do is submit another ticket and hope you get Yoda!

-the force is strong with this one

Need Help? Let's chat.