cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The website is telling me "lets complete your activation" on my account that's been active for years

K-B
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't access my account information for my already active account. The website prompts me to complete my activation and select a SIM. When I tried to input my currently active SIM card with public mobile, it said SIM invalid so I am unable to proceed at all. My payment is due for my plan so I need to access my account to have an active phone...

I even tried an incognito browser and am using chrome browser on my Macbook, which took me to the same steps as mentioned above. I spoke to someone on chat that said a CS_Agents needs to resolve this issue. Please help! 

5 REPLIES 5

K-B

I did not, I can't even get into my account dashboard to look at new plans. 

K-B

Yes, that's correct. I'm using the same email that I have registered to My Account and am using the correct email to sign in. I tried to submit a ticket but am getting this error code saying the page is unavailable. Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 5.08.21 PM.png

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you “look” at a new plan in your My Account. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @K-B 

you are not trying to replace sim card, right?

I think you are finishing EverSafe setup but unable to ?

you use the correct email? the email you have registered for My Account?

i think you need to submit a ticket with CS agent and ask them to link the correct My Accoutn for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You could buy a voucher from lots of stores or online and dial 611 to enter it.

You could also use the real time payments method in some stores.

If you know your 4 digit account pin then you can also dial 611 and use your registered credit card.

Need Help? Let's chat.