cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Fine Print on the Plan

SimonTheBeetle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I just switched my current plan to the new which offers 15GB 4G data for $40/month and it will start on the next renewal date.

I read the fine print though and it states no promo codes or special offers can be applied with this plan. Does this mean all the rewards I'm receiving right now and the add-ons I already have will be removed and unavailable if I switch to this plan?

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

SimonTheBeetle

Thanks so much for your clarification. Appreciate it. 🙂

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

At the end of the day, just do. not. switch. to. points. You have to do the work to switch. Don't.

@SimonTheBeetle wrote:

First, thanks for your reply.

"The only one that might affect is if you have any activation promo, extra bonus special, those would be gone."

Does this include the add-ons Public Mobile gifted me? I have a couple of 2GB one-time data bonus and another couple of 500 one-time international LD bonus. 

@SimonTheBeetle   no worry, those Christmas bonus will stay with you until used up.  Changing plan won't affect that

SimonTheBeetle

First, thanks for your reply.

"The only one that might affect is if you have any activation promo, extra bonus special, those would be gone."

Does this include the add-ons Public Mobile gifted me? I have a couple of 2GB one-time data bonus and another couple of 500 one-time international LD bonus. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SimonTheBeetle   no worry, your reward won't be affected, it is talking about other promo codes, like those activation promo or extra data promo code.  For you, you will get the same rewards (loyalty, friend referral, autopay, etc) .  The only one that might affect is if you have any activation promo, extra bonus special (appear under My Promotions section on My Account) , those would be gone.  If you don't have it, you  have nothing to worry

Need Help? Let's chat.