cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Black Friday deal.....my results

RachelWard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am so proud of Public Mobile. 

Yesterday I used my friends referral. I bought the $15 plan 2x500 minute and the international plan as I saw suggested here. No point of buying Canada and USA LD. I took a PM number as my friend  did too. We both had plans elsewhere and ported our numbers over today....wow...fast...with in a minute. We did have to do a few phone adjustments for the new ported numbers of settle in. And what was so nice this morning both of our accounts had and extra $10 and $20. 

THANKS Public Mobile. 

5 REPLIES 5

@nicolet23 wrote:

Another happy convert here! Porting took a little bit longer for me, more than an hour. But I just went to sleep and let it work its magic overnight. Woke up and everything looks good to go. It hasn't quite been 24 hours yet but I'm already raving about it to my friends 🙂

That's great but an hour is not long. Anything less than a few hours is normal when porting from a cell phone carrier.

nicolet23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Another happy convert here! Porting took a little bit longer for me, more than an hour. But I just went to sleep and let it work its magic overnight. Woke up and everything looks good to go. It hasn't quite been 24 hours yet but I'm already raving about it to my friends 🙂

@KkuraWiz, @RachelWard , @Bethn ...welcome to Public Mobile, you guys. Prepare to $ave $ome ca$h. You'll wonder why you waited so long !

KkuraWiz

Welcome to Public Mobile! I just switched over last week as well and the whole process (activation, porting, rewards/credits, etc.) was all so smooth, and very quick too! Porting happened within a minute for me as well. I was very surprised since I read that it took some people a day or two. 

Really happy with everything so far!

Bethn

Brilliant. I just switched over today.. smooth sailing. Still waiting for that $10 to show up, his $20 showed up already. Looks like a good service, I'm happy to say hasta lavista to my old provider.

Need Help? Let's chat.