cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The $34 / 20G plan I activated yesterday became 40G today. Can I get a match?

Yuhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The $34 / 20G plan I activated yesterday became 40G today. Can I get a match?

11 REPLIES 11

@Yuhang 

maybe just browser cache, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yuhang

I changed the subscription to the $34 / 40G plan for the next renewal. But I can't see the pending change in my account. Since it's a limit-time offer, I'm not sure if it's gonna work next month.

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Yuhang,

Were you able to make the change to your subscription on the next renewal date just as people suggested?

@Thunderbird    Actually, this plan ($34/40GB) is still available to switch to in self serve.  

Are you clearing cookies/cache or using private/incognito mode before logging in?

Thunderbird

If you login to your account and change the plan, you won't see it. 

This plan is just shown on the main page.

nkopp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Still shows up on the home page for me unless I'm missing something.

nkopp_0-1700952734992.png

Thunderbird

$34 40G plan does not  exist anymore. It was only 12 hours deal.

nkopp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was in a similar position, but you should be able to easily switch plans under your account. I'd suggest specifying that the change take place on renewal instead of immediately to avoid double paying for this month. You should be able to verify the change under your "Subscriptions & Add-Ons" or "Payment" tab which includes more details on the upcoming change.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Yuhang   It's available in your self serve account, just schedule the change at next renewal to book it for your renewal.

Also make sure to use a new browser or clear cookies/cache first as the website has serious caching issues.

Jedi1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In the app, you can chose to change your subscription and it should show up there as an option.  Make sure to select at next renewal date.  

Need Help? Let's chat.