cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim activation fail after payment

RogerFreedom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After payment processed, the esim installation failed. I tried to scan the qr code in the email, but it says "unable to install esim, please contact your carrier"

1 REPLY 1

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@RogerFreedom wrote:

After payment processed, the esim installation failed. I tried to scan the qr code in the email, but it says "unable to install esim, please contact your carrier"

@RogerFreedom , if scanning the qr code didn’t install it please send a private message to CS_Agent & ask for a new qr code due to yours didn’t work! 😔 

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Edit: After you get a new qr code please do these steps below after scanning it so it will activate. 

Reboot your phone.

In cellular settings make sure that “Turn On This Line “ (for iPhone ) is selected. (I am not positive where the setting is on a different phone to turn it on, possibly ‘Turn on your eSIM under Mobile Network’), reboot your phone. (You may need to reset network settings then reboot)

Need Help? Let's chat.