cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texted an offer for a data plan 40GB data at 4 G for $27 per month

Cavendish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the special offer in addition to the $25 per month I currently pay for unlimited Canada wide calling and unlimited international texting or does $27 per month include the data being offered as well as my current calling and texting as described above? In other words would my new bill if I accept the special deal be $52 per month or would it be $27 per month? The text is vague as far as whether the special offer is a replacement plan or an add-on to my present plan.

2 REPLIES 2

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you received that offer over SMS from PM it should be clearly stated how much data you will get with offered plan.
All PM current plans have the same feature in terms of unlimited SMS and calls, vmail, etc. Some plans are USA/Canada and phone should work in either country with no limits.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Cavendish 

yes, the $27 includes all calling features like Call waiting, call forwarding and Conf. caling and Call Display and Voicemail and also texting to any country

if you accept, your plan price will change to $27 and not $52, it is a plan change not an addon on top of the $25.  So, just pay $2 more and you will get lots more data

Need Help? Let's chat.