cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Scam?

F150
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is the following text a scam?

Public Mobile here. Our apology for the error in our previous message. Here are the correct offer details.

Get an unlimited data subscription plan with 50GB of data at 5G speeds of up to 250MBPS and unlimited data at a reduced speed for only $45/month.

Reply YES to get this limited time offer added to your account and will take effect on your next renewal date.

Hurry, offer ends November 20, 2023.

Reply STOP if you no longer wish to hear about Public Mobile offers.

12 REPLIES 12

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@F150  You can also get this plan on the app or website 

Handy1_0-1700309775143.png

RobFranchise
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's not a scam. I received it too. 

F150

50 GB for $45

HI @F150 

you want the offer? just reply Yes 

F150

Many thanks but when I click on SHOP I cannot sign in

@F150 wrote:

Get an unlimited data subscription plan with 50GB of data at 5G speeds of up to 250MBPS and unlimited data at a reduced speed for only $45/month.

I'm guessing the $45 50GB 5G offer. But that's just a guess. 😂

@Carter26 wrote:

No it's, not it's just worded weird and confusing.

HI @Carter26  it is not confusing.. easy.. just reply Yes if you like, ignore if not

What promo you got?

F150

Great, thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@F150  No worries it real , if you like the plan reply YES to it and enjoy the extra data 🙂 

Carter26

No it's, not it's just worded weird and confusing.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @F150 

It's not a scam. You can easily confirm by looking up top and clicking on SHOP and it will show all the plans available and match it up. I will give one piece of advice though. NEVER enter the word STOP because you will miss some really good deals.....  hope this helps.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @F150 

not scam.  many subscribers are getting promo plan like this (or different ones based on their current plan) .  Just reply Yes if you are interested and it will schedule new plan on next renewal

Need Help? Let's chat.