cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terms for Cancelling the New 3 Month Terms?

FOFF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

With these new plans where you can pay for 3 months at a time to get a discount - does anyone know the terms for cancelling? Wondering if I’ve only used a couple of weeks of one month, will I get anything back? Or do I have to give notice in advance?

3 REPLIES 3

@FOFF 

Since Public mobile is prepaid, in most cases, there is no refunds. From my understanding, Public mobile plans do not qualify for the cooling off period since no contract is signed.  

The is a disadvantage of getting the 90 day plans instead of a 30 day plan.  If a customer wants to leave earlier, easier to leave earlier a 30 day plan versus 90 days since already prepaid. 

FOFF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah, I read the terms, but forgot to add that I just purchased it today and haven’t used any of it. I’m hoping that I can take advantage of Ontario’s “cooling off period” law.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you click on the terms down below? Standard responses around here are that there are no refunds as it is prepaid. But if I were a lawyer I might notice that refunds refer to funds. Not remaining value of what was prepaid for. But I don't know. My bet would be that you would not get any credit back for unused time.

Need Help? Let's chat.