cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe Account

Hilarymgt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got part way through creating an EverSafe account, but it will not let me finish. When I log in, I get a message asking if I want to log in or resume activation. When I choose Resume Activation it throws me an Error 404 message. I have tried again, cleared my cache, and spent time talking to the Chatbot but none of it is working. I simply wanted to add a data package on my account, and now I've spent two hours trying to sort this out. I have been a subscriber for a couple of years. Any advice on how to get this sorted out? Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@Hilarymgt 

Reply the ticket every other day for update and to keep the ticket alive

Hilarymgt

Thanks for the advice on the data add ons - that's a shame that they expire.  I did end up messaging with community to get the account fixed. The emails for the community and other account did not match and they were going to try and fix it. Unfortunately five days later it is still not fixed.

Hilarymgt

Thank you! I will try that.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Hilarymgt 

you could get a data add-on by dialing 611...you'll need to remember your 4 digit PM pin number.

**The new in -Canada data add-ons expire in 30 days.**

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Hilarymgt  First data add on . Now Expires  30 days after purchase . So it might be wiser to pic a new plan that offers the data bucket you need . If you hit Resend a few times to you not get option for email instead 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hilarymgt  

The "Resume Activation" message indicates that PM was not able to link your Eversafe login to your My Account successfully.   No worry, this is something support can help and resolve it quickly.  Just message support here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.