cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Rated Best Canadian Carrier National & Freedom Mobile Rated Best Canadian Carrier Ontario

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Click on the link below to see the winners of MobileSyrup's 2017 Readers' Choice Awards:

https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/12/22/here-are-the-winners-in-mobilesyrups-2017-readers-choice-awards/

8 REPLIES 8

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is a race to the bottom really.  It is more like a list of who is worse.  Maybe it is me, I take a glass is half full view of cellular service in this country.  Due to no competition, the carriers do as they please. 

Going off topic slightly, how does it make sense when the malls are flooded with cell shops.  Meanwhile bricks and mortar retailers shilling other goods and services are closing left right and center.  Can we vote on whether to sustain this archaic retail model?  This service is so ahead of the others.

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@KMG wrote:

@Shutdown wrote:

Freedom beat them in Ontario does that mean they have decent reception now?

I think people just like Freedom's pricing.  Telus pricing in Ontario is nuts, even if their network is better.

@KMG wrote:

@Shutdown wrote:

I think people just like Freedom's pricing.  Telus pricing in Ontario is nuts, even if their network is better.

If you dive in last weekend 10GB Data $60 you be laughing now, I guess you missed the boats Cat Happy

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Shutdown wrote:

Nope not now, may be lated spring 

Michael77

@KMG wrote:

@Shutdown wrote:

Well Freedom Mobile received the award for the Best Canadian Carrier (Rate Plans).

Michael77

I spoke to a guy at the Koodo booth (Ontario) on the second day (morning) of that $60/10gig promotion and he said he had approximately 36 new activations. Not a single one was from Freedom Mobile. 

KMG

@Shutdown wrote:

Michael77

No, I think it means people love the iPhone. $0. I also think it means that Freedom Mobile is becoming a serious player in Ontario. It is only a matter of time before they start to steal even more market share away from the big 3. Their network will only get better over time.

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Need Help? Let's chat.