cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax receipt in detail

troydmills
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Would like to request a copy of my invoice reflecting the payments specifically showing tax paid towards my account before leaving public mobile if possible.  i have my account information and everything and i previously requested/received this info in 2020 just need up until the account termination.

Any assistance would be greatly apricated. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@troydmills 

Don’t know if the CS_Agent will supply a 2 year old closed account but worth trying.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You can ask agent for such document. Let us know if you receive it and how long it took (if ever) them to generate and deliver.

Send a private message to the CSA by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

troydmills
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you. sent the message.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Contact CSA @troydmills .    Expect this to take a few weeks to receive - it is considered a low-priority request.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.