cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talking to a Human

JordanBraun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an issue. So an autopayment bounced and now my phone isn't working. My bank won't grant me access to my account without verification, which is a phone call or text. My phone won't receive either of those. So I can't pay my bill to get my phone to work. I need to talk to a human who can help me. Not is useless and this forum isn't likely to help me much.

4 REPLIES 4

Buy a voucher from stores or online. Or use instant top-up in a few stores. Then your service will reactivate and then you can do what you need to do.

JordanBraun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The problem is that the card on the account does not currently have the money in it. Another account, one that they don't accept, has the money. To retrieve this money and put into the right account, I need phone services (which have been cut off) to verify myself with the bank. 

So I have multiple bank accounts. One has money, the other doesn't. To move the money, I need my phone to work.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JordanBraun   Yes, we are human  🙂

Yesterday, many have problem with Autopay  renewal.  Was yoru account supposed to be renewed yesterday?

Login to My Account first, make a manual payment from Payment page.  Click One time payment and then use the "Other.." option to pay.    You should be able to pay that way (Tip: do not use Amount due from there, use "Other..")

When you payment is made successfully, reboot the phone and it should work

You can logoff and and wait 2 mins and login again to confirm your account status change back to Active

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JordanBraun if you have an auto pay fail go into your account to see if it's active or suspended if it is suspended look for a reactivate button autopay does fail sometimes unfortunately  if there are no avaliable fund you may need to make a manual payment 

if you need a cs agent   Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.