cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk

dondub
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

During the outage today, several calls that I did not make are showing in my Usage History.  Was my phone hijacked?

7 REPLIES 7

@dondub wrote:

Yes, 4001.  Thanks everyone for your helpful comments.

I'm aware that you were asking about the voicemail number in your usage history, but when it comes to the calls that you did miss, there isn't any way to know who had called you during the outage unless the callers either left a message or if the callers inform you afterward. The Self Serve usage history never gives any indication of which calls were missed, and only shows the phone numbers for completed calls.

@dondub wrote:

Alright, great to hear you figured it out. You should see the same number set by default for your 3 conditional forwards. You can see them by dialing any one of these code:

• *#61#
  • *#62#
  • *#67#

For future reference, here is a link to all currently know voicemail access/deposit numbers across Canada:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/...

dondub
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

WHAT number shows in your usage history??? Ending with 4001/2?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dondub   if those number can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/...

then they are just voicemail.  No need to worry. 

And check the voicemail to see what calls you missed

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dondub   are those numbers  ended with 4001?  if so, they are just voicemail.  Calls routed to voicemail or when you check voicemail from your phone will show up on your usage history

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dondub - really?

Did the number end in 4001, which would be calls going to voicemail.

Or was it from lots of different numbers?

Need Help? Let's chat.