cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk limit finished soon

Amin1361
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I purchased a 15$/month 100 min talk plan but the talk is ended after 10 min of talk. Who should I contact. Thanks for your help.

8 REPLIES 8

@Amin1361 

Remember,  public mobile bills by the minute, so if you were to make 100 calls of even three or four seconds each, that would count as 100 minutes.

That is true even though the total talk time on those 100 3-second calls would only be 5 or 6 minutes…

@Anonymous 

the "new PM" website and plans were just intro'd today so they're just shaking out now. We'll have to watch over the next few days to see what the facts are. PM has a habit of rolling out new stuff...without test driving it first.

Interesting to watch the results of the intro though eh !!   🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech   Hopefully, you're right but that's still not a good outcome if it applies to data only...  adding, or at least the data should be much cheaper then if it's only available for 30 days.  I see PM has added 3GB for $30 but still not good for 30 days IMO.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Amin1361 

log in on a laptop and try this to see if you have any talk minutes available. If none left, do as @softech  suggest and get the 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on for $5. Those add-on minutes will take over if you use up all 100 minutes in your regular plan. If you have add-on minutes remaining at next renewal, those add-on minutes will roll over until you do use 'em up.

refresh.jpg

@Anonymous   it is not said explicitly , but I still believe only the data has a 30 days limit

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech    I'm not sure the add-ons are non-expiring anymore as there's a blurb above the add-ons tab saying they expire after 30 days?

Amin1361
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. Thanks for the reply. But how can I have my money back or get extra minutes as I didn’t use 100 min

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Amin1361   no need to contact anyone

You can just login My Account and go to Subscription & add-ons page, then click Shop Add-on and buy the 500 min Canada-wide talk for $5.  Those minutes are non-expiry, will kick in once your monthly minutes are all used, they are there until all used up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.