cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching service provider

Pprmnt4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I want to switch my provider to another. I just got charged for next three months. Will I get my money back?? I'm on the 102 per 3 months recharge cycle. Thanks for your help!

4 REPLIES 4

Yea123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you shouldn’t have delete the card from the acc before the due date. PM does not issue customer refunds. Now you have 2 option.

1. Use the service for next 90 days 

2. Let the money go (use this option if other provider is giving  you an extremely good deal)

@fixin 

hold off on the charge back advise. If the new network is a Telus company as well (Kodoo or ), there could be "issues" because of that charge back. As customer has already paid for another 90 day renewal, best just to run the clock out on his plan and port when closer to 85 days or so.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pprmnt4  If you haven’t switched changed providers yet . Then you should wait a few days before your 90 day cycle ends . PM is pre paid and no refunds . This way you will minimize $ lost 

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pprmnt4 - PM doesn't do refunds but you can issue a chargeback on your Credit Card BUT the next time you go back to PM they will count you as a bad not paying customer.

Need Help? Let's chat.