Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching number between 2 accounts

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Hi
Have a question for my co users pm
Let say if I have 2 different lines on same account one on 25 dollars plan and other is on 12gb plan what if I want to switch number do you guys think it's possible like if I want to swap numbers on line just curious
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
8 REPLIES 8

Appreciate that
Thx for clearing out thx
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

This question has been asked numerous times, and I'm really sorry to tell you but switching numbers in between 2 Public Mobile accounts is simply not possible, our system will not allow it.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Exactly @will13am
That's what I thought as long both account under my name mod can also help out in shaping number

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This seems an oft asked question.  It's never been confirmed one way or the other, but I think the way forward could involve plan swap between accounts.  Surely, the moderators should have access to changing plans within an account.

I think we will do that way thx

Thx guys for clearing the misunderstanding appreciate all I thought I have a option to switch numbers thx

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
That's right. You can't switch numbers for different plans. You can only port numbers and you will lose the one being replaced. What I suggest is keep the 12gb plan which is amazing or port the $25 plan phone number to the 12gb plan and get a new SIM card and sign up for the new promo text and call plan.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Currently, PM allows only one line per account. You will have to make another account for another line. In this case, you cannot swap numbers because if you were to port in from another account, you would lose one of the account and the number. 

Need Help? Let's chat.