cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch from physical sims delivery to eSIMs or pick up

Peanutbutter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I just completed the signup for the 34/50G service and I would like to start using it immediately. I picked the physical SIMs delivery which I want to change it to either eSIMs or pick up now. Can someone please help me with this request?

thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

@Peanutbutter click on the link and you can start typing and it will send message to CS agent

Peanutbutter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your comments. I would like to explore the eSIMs option. I have used eSIMs in the past on my iPhone. How do I get a CS agent to help me get pass the initiate validation on the app and configure a eSIMs? @softech  when I clicked on the link you provided; it took me to a private message page but without any action I can perform. thanks!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Peanutbutter if you don't mind paying the extra, get a physical sim and you can complete the activation 

Or if you really want eSIM, you will need Support help to log8n My Account (get pass the initiate validation on the app) and buy esim from app

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I suppose you can download the public mobile app and purchase the esim and activate to start using now.

You can select the Subscription and Add-ON page to do so.

When the sim card arrive I suppose  you can sell it, keep it for future use or change the number in the app from the esim to the sim. 

Or you can call a Telus/Kodo store in your area to see if they have them in store and buy for $10 plus taxes.  People also purchase from Amazon.

Need Help? Let's chat.