cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended account

RichardMc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Account opened August 4 suspended August 18?? Is this normal??
10 REPLIES 10

newf2456
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you message the Mods?????

djaworski

I am heaving the same issue with Suspended Account. I had problems signing up for this service and now this less than a month later.

Khundertmark
I have the same issue. Paid aug 14th. Suspended aug 18th. Must be something going on. I sent a message still waiting for responce.

sharma1308

Dear Friend,

I have already informed everthing as you suggest about 3 hours back, no response, should we live in oblivion, this is worst company, you can;t contact anyone, also you don't know when your problem will be fixed??, what to do????, just keep waiting or go to some other company???

ickafry
I forgot to include my number in my message to the moderators. Hopefully theyll message me back soon. It is such a bad timing to have no phone connection this weekend.

YellowCup

i OPENED MY ACCOUNT ON AUG 7TH 2017 AND 11 DAYS LATER AUG 18TH MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED... WHAT A SCAM PUBLIC MOBILE IS AND THEY HAVE ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER TO CALL TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE ABOUT ISSUES. HAVE TO FIGURE OUT THEIR INTERNAL WEBSITE ONLY TO SPEAK WITH EXISTING CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE PROBLEMS. 

Anhtuanco
Whether you are on mobile or on desktop, scroll to the top of the page. You will see an icon that looks like an envelope. Click on it. You will see a button for "new message". Click on it. In the 'Send to' box put 'Moderator_Team'. Fill out the rest of the boxes as normal.

RichardMc
Thanks but I am just getting use to public mobiles how do I reach them

Anhtuanco
Nope. This seems to be a massive bug affecting many customers. Message the mods with your phone #, account #, and description of what is going on to get it fixed.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

No not normal at all. There has been some glitch affecting this account expiry. You will need too send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your ph# and account#. They will get back to you as soon as they can. 

Need Help? Let's chat.