cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended Referrals.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What happens if one of my Referrals misses their Bill and the account goes suspended for a while? When they start paying again will I start earing 1 Point per month from them again?

Also if my own account got suspended, would I still receive Friend Referral Points during the suspension?

Additional Question: When they pay for a 90-day plan, am I rewarded 3 Points upfront or still 1 Point Per Month over the course of 3 months?

2 REPLIES 2

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Technically I would still want the Referral Points during suspension, say one didn't have enough points and waited for their Friend Points to come through, they can redeem them to make enough Account Credit to renew their subscription.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Priority 

when their accounts were suspended  and come back, you will earn the friends referrals  again.  That's why in the old rewards system when the referrals numbers are shown, yoight  see more numbers displayed than the expected amount you will get, because one or more of the friends is/ are suspended 

You don't want referrals when you are suspended

You friend on 90 days or not won't affect you. You will still earn $1 or 1 point as long as they are active in that month when you renew

Need Help? Let's chat.