cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion box item: we need new plans and pm should seriously consider unlimited data @ slower spe

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

I never dreamt that there would be a day when I lose a referral to bell.

To BELL!!!!!

20 gigs for 75, and she also tells me that 512 after 20 is still great speed

She dropped a rare jewel we had 12 gigs for $60 for it.

My question is which ear is the most likely to listen to our whining about this

4 REPLIES 4

@totalUser right now, pm shouldn't be behind in any plans vs lucky or chatr. lucky still has the $40/5gb and chatr is starting to catch up on plan prices and data allotment. imo public should always be matching either one of them. otherwise they aren't very competitive .. I would say lucky is the best third tier provider at the moment, with all the bells and whistles.

there's a good chance if pm adds unlimited data option. you can say goodbye to your roll over add-ons. you decide which one you would rather have... I say roll over data is much better

ie. for the average consumer, who isn't willing to take advantage of the rewards program. they are better off at lucky mobile or chatr

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

But PM subsidizes data by giving us free data add-on and rewards to pay for add-on.

IIRC, Chatr and Lucky limited data speed is less than 512kbps.

Freedom is not Canada wide service without paying for roaming.

When Shaw Mobile offered deals to BC and AB residence, PM BC/AB subscribers got 5GB data and 1000 CW minutes.  PM is matching competition differently. 

Don't get me wrong.  I will take any extra super slow speed freebie.  To me, PM is doing it differently.

I do understand they don't compete with bell virgin Fido Rogers

They have prepaid option too though

Chatr lucky and freedom all have some kind of unlimited data too

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

PM is in the prepaid segment and will not compete with the postpaid service with 2 years contract.  Telus and Koodo will be matching those postpaid deals.

Need Help? Let's chat.