cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscriptions

Husam23571
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why don’t I have any 4g or 5g pkan offers in my account?

21 REPLIES 21

squeakyWheel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Husam. Just checking back here one last time with an update. I managed to get my plan changed by sending another PM to CS_Agent. In my experience, if you don't respond to them right away, they disappear, but if you do respond quickly, they stick around and help as much as needed. She wasnt able to make the plans appear on the "change subscription" page, but was able to change the plan on her end to the one I wanted. I did not lose my LD add-ons, but I did lose a data add-on that I had (less than 1Gb left on it anyway). 

Just some info in case it helps you or anyone searching for a solution to this issue. Good luck. 

squeakyWheel

Ok, thanks anyway. FYI, I sent a private message to support using the link below (in this thread), and have just noticed I had two replies - one on Sunday, and one yesterday. Both from support trying to help. You may want to reach out to them if you haven't already. If it works for me, I'll report back to let you know. Good luck.

Husam23571

No I am not 

squeakyWheel

Oh wait, just noticed now that I do have a reply from them. Will follow up with them now...

@squeakyWheel  No sorry there just really slow this last few days it seems but 

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

squeakyWheel

Hi Handy, I tried message CS_Agents as you linked in an earlier reply, but no response yet. Is there another/better way to contact support? Thanks again.

squeakyWheel

Are you outside the province that you were in when you signed up for Public Mobile?

That's the case with me, and I'm starting to wonder if that has something to do with there being no plans to choose from. I did change plan about 2.5 months ago, and was out of province then too, so maybe not. But who knows, maybe something has changed on their end which prevents plans from appearing in this scenario.

Husam23571

No

@squeakyWheel  If there’s specific plan you want should send message to support they been helping some people with the new activations plans ask and see what your option are . Seeing as you can’t see any plans other than the 3G plans 

they were able to help me out on the $50GB  for $34 

squeakyWheel

Did you ever find a solution to this?

squeakyWheel

Tried incognito, but it didn't work. Not going to bother clearing cookies and cache, as that would have already been the situation when I logged in with a different browser earlier. I had never accessed PM from that browser before, so...

Just send a PM to CS_Agents using your link below (thanks for that too). Will wait to see if any response and if the OP has any luck.

If anyone has any suggestions for other providers to switch to, I'd be interested in that info also.

@squeakyWheel  Maybe clear the web browser  cache and cookies also 

squeakyWheel

Thanks for the advice. I've already tried logging in from a different browser using a VPN in a different province, but had the same result. I'll try the incognito method now, but I'm thinking it'll be the same...

@squeakyWheel  No don’t change to points from old rewards that won’t help at all . Try the all or incognito private mode before logging into website again 

squeakyWheel

I have the same issue. Not only are there no boxing week deals, but there aren't any 4G or 5G plans at all upgrade to. I would be ok with paying the regular price to upgrade, but all I can choose from is a 3G 1GB plan and some a 250 MB plan. I will need more data soon...

Does anyone know if I upgrade to the newer Rewards points system, will I have options to choose from?

Maybe I'll just try the app.

@Husam23571  Very strange .best to contact support they can help change plan for you but note it will be immediate plan change and not for renewal so you will lose money on your  current cycle 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@kikiki  *611 won’t get you in touch with PM employee to change plan . It’s for managing your account through automated process 

Husam23571

The only option showing is only all and only two plans available 

Husam23571_0-1703985518979.png

kikiki

go to change your subscription and select

or

call 611 public mobile and let them know you are interested in the boxing day plan

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Go to the main page and choose shop. You’ll see the options available there. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Husam23571  You should try the app instead of website and make sure you tap the “ALL” option in plans page 

Handy1_0-1703985150226.png

Need Help? Let's chat.