cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Ro-man
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Few days ago I subscribed with PM and order physical  Sim card. It was written that it will arrive in 2 days. Only after the payment it said it will take 10 days. My question is , can I cancel the delivery and I pick it up some of yours stores so I can use it right the way without need to wait 10 business days? There is Telus retail store near to me where I can pick it up.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Ro-man 

You will be lucky to get the SIM in 2-10 days. It may takes up to 3 weeks to arrive.

Sure you can pickup a SIM at a Telus/Koodo/Mobile Klinik store but there is no guarantee that an agent will refund the $10 if you pickup the SIM from your local Telus/Koodo/MK store.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

the 2 days is when they will ship out.  And they ship out via Canada Post

Usually you will get it within 1 week, but some not got it till 3 weeks.  So, it should arrive later this week. 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ro-man, it typically takes PM 2 days to process the order and ship out through Canada Post but then it will take additional days from the time Canada Post has it till it arrives to you. If you live in a big city and things normally arrive pretty fast you should have it in around a week but it can take up to 3 weeks.

Contact a CS_agent and ask them if you can pick up at TELUS/Koodo for a reimbursement as you cannot wait, sometimes they will offer you a credit. Click on the orange round circle in the bottom right corner and type: Customer Support Agent

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You should ask agent regarding picking SIM at store which have it but usually stores are not in sync with PM so you might be forced to wait for delivery.
Usually delivery is 5-20 business days despite PM attempt to do it in 2 days.
Open a ticket ask agent to your options.

Need Help? Let's chat.