cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription promo

Jasmine_25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

M I need to speak to an agent regarding available subscription promo and best subscription suggestions. The one I’m currently using isn’t very good. 

7 REPLIES 7

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In the "Shop" section of the site there are a lot of plans to choose from. if you contact a CS_Agent they will most likely refer you to this.

Capture.JPG

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jasmine_25  There’s a promo plan right now 20GB for $39 . Just make plan change for next renewal and not immediately or you loose money on your current cycle 

@Jasmine_25   

check the plans here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/plans

The best one in terms of the price is the $39 plan for 20GB.  I belive you are now paying for $35, so  it is just $4 difference and you have a lot more data.  Start with that one, I think

There is another good one for $44 - 30GB if you need  a lot more data.

So, both $39 and $44 plans should suit your needs

nomaE

Yeah sorry the agents are very hard to get hold of but you can try the chat bot 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/libs/chatbot.html?botId=ZJkWuVb7Hp6EEcTIZKMZbvLwuDV&lang=en&toggle=fals... 

Jasmine_25

Thank you from the explanation. And I use more data and my current plan only offer 3GB per month which isn’t enough for me

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can send a message to CS_Agent by clicking on the mail icon on the top right corner. As for suggestions, what is your usage like? Do you use a lot of data and talk, or not much on a monthly basis?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Jasmine_25 this is the community, we are customers like you .  Maybe you can share your situation and we can advise

or if you like, you can of course message support and discuss with them

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.