cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated

TheKaburagi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got the 90 day plan for 90gb, but trying to activate the plan and the app simply says subscription not activated after I went through all the steps, and just told me to contact customer support. Please advise, thanks. @CS_Agent 
Edit: ok i missed the envelope that allows me to private msg the CS agent, that for some reason doesn't show up on mobile. Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

DaveLi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same issue today as I tried to activate through the app.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TheKaburagi wrote:

I just got the 90 day plan for 90gb, but trying to activate the plan and the app simply says subscription not activated after I went through all the steps, and just told me to contact customer support. Please advise, thanks. @CS_Agent 

You tagged CS_Agent @TheKaburagi , but none of us here are CS_Agents.

If you click on that CS_Agent link you posted you will see another window open up. Look to the right where is says 'SEND A MESSAGE'. If you click on this you can private message Public Mobile representatives.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TheKaburagi 

Are you porting your old number over to PM? If so, did you use your previous carrier account number or IMEI?

If you picked a new number, private message a CS_Agent on the envelope icon to get further assistance with activating your SIM.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@TheKaburagi  First check credit card make sure you weren’t charged if not try again in an hour , if you were charged put SIM card in phone and reboot it 

TheKaburagi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Here is a screenshot of the problem.

46A96829-519D-4949-A57C-8C1D5DCE5190.png

Need Help? Let's chat.