cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated

Deadking87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi , just wondering why I keep getting a subscription not activated error in my app

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Deadking87 wrote:

Hi , just wondering why I keep getting a subscription not activated error in my app

@Deadking87 I've seen 'on hold'. This literally says "subscription not activated"? But you seen this are you seeing your current plan listed at all? If not, and this was a plan you cannot get currently in the inmarket list of plans, for sure submit a ticket to CSA and tell them asap.

If you see your plan currently listed, what happens when you make a manual payment on your account, then choose to reactivate it?

TheKaburagi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You'll have to send a private message to CS_Agent, click on the top right envelope button to get started. I had to do that when my subscription was not activated, they have to verify a few things and then probably try to manually do it. Might take a bit of time but they're good at keeping you up to date on fixing your issue.

Deadking87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No service..

And everytime I log in to site it take me to the app and says subscription not activated

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Deadking87 do you have PM service now? voice calls? text? data?

What happen if you login My Account site instead of using the app? does it show you have a current subscription and a current cycle date??

Need Help? Let's chat.