cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription not activated - Been billed

tonyfreake
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. Tony Freake here. I've been with Public Mobile for many years and have referred 7 people including my wife, family, coworkers. We love Public Mobile.

Anyway, I was helping my sister to sign up for Public Mobile and during registration, we get the "Subscription Not Activated" while using the app for the last step.

We tried all the posted suggestions with no luck and we don't know what to do from here. I’ve never had an issue helping people sign up but this is the first time I had to use the “finish signing up through the app” process.

When attempting to sign her up, we specified her current phone number which is a Koodo number to get it transferred to Public Mobile. 

She was billed $46.00 on Feb 28 during the activation process.

How can she complete her activation? She's already been billed but can't log in.

This may have something to do with her trying to transfer her current Koodo phone number. I think that her Koodo account may not be in good standing. Could that be it?

Any advice/assistance would be appreciated. 

Thanks, Tony Freake

1 REPLY 1

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@tonyfreake 

Did you activate a physical SIM card or eSIM? 

If physical SIM card, try to insert PM SIM card in the phone.

If eSIM, check your phone settings to see whether eSIM was activated. If not, did you receive the email with the QR code for activation.  

Need Help? Let's chat.