cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription change

Yasmaee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone, I am trying to change my subscription from the 34$ to the 29$ plan at my next billing date. I know it is not a big change but sometimes just a little helps..... anyhow, my total amount due now is 0$ but my transactions keep been declined ? The card registered in my account is actif and regardless of the insuffisant amount available to clear the fill subscription free; the due now amount is 0$ ..... why does it not allowing me to succeed the plan changes if the cost is 0$ .... im sure I got that amount in there... can someone help?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yasmaee 

Are you changing the plan on the PM website or on the PM app?

Try refreshing your browser if you are on the website by clicking on the circular arrow. The estimated amount due should show as $29 plus taxes.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Yasmaee  Which $29 plan are you going for?  There is one on the Shop page that is for new activations only or do you still see the $29 for 10GB available in your account?  Have you tried buying with the app and having location services turned on?

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

it is likely just because of the payment systme glitch and nothig to do with plan change or not

you can make it happen quicker by buying voucher and load the voucher using *611.   Best to buy the voucher from London Drug or Shoppers

Need Help? Let's chat.