cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Not Activated

WNicholas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Seems a few other people get this error when trying to sign up.  I definitely have buyers remorse now.  Was going to port over my three phones from Koodo.  Of course you have to pay in advance before you even have service.  Now it doesn't even work, CS is super slow to respond and when they did respond, they responded by saying hi to the wrong user name and then asking a bunch of security questions, some of which i don't have access to because the account isn't even set up yet.  

I don't even want this service anymore, I was just trying to get a little more data and save a few bucks.  At least with Koodo, I had no issues.  I keep reading that PM won't do refunds, which means I have to try a charge back which may or may not be successful. (And yes I've read that if I charge back i'll never be able to use the account again, obviously that is the point. Why would I want to come back?)  Most likely will have to eat the $120.  On top of that, PM will just keep charging me every month, with no way for me to stop it but contact my CC company and tell them my card was lost/stolen.

This is wrong on so many levels.

1 REPLY 1

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @WNicholas,

I understand the frustration you're facing with the sign-up issues and customer support at Public Mobile. To address this:

1. Try reaching out to customer support again, providing clear details of the issues you're experiencing.
  2. Document your communication for reference.
  3. Consider escalating the issue within Public Mobile's support hierarchy for more effective assistance.
  4. Review Public Mobile's terms and refund policies to understand your options.

Remaining persistent and calm in your communications is key. I hope you find a resolution that suits your needs.

Need Help? Let's chat.