cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Not Activated

Migraine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was subscribing through the Iphone app and when I got to trying to port my number I encountered an error and it tells me to contact support, but that doesn't work on the app. I then try logging onto the website and completing it through that, it gives me the option to resume activation but then that doesn't work as it tells me the email and password don't match which is rubbish but I try and change the password anyway and it tells me the email isn't registered to an account even though it sends me security codes to said email. Now I've already been charged so who do I contact for support with this?

11 REPLIES 11

Lia4587
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a reply today that my esim has been activated! Haven’t ported my number over yet but hopefully it works. Glad it worked out for you!

Migraine

Although my phone supports eSIM I had already bought a physical SIM card anyway as I was unaware it did. Customer support has since gotten back to me and activated my account for me with the physical SIM card. Good luck.

Lia4587

They replied to me and said I need to buy a physical SIM card, not sure why. I said I want an eSIM, they said to try but I’m like how? The app and website both aren’t working. Please let me know if they find a solution on your end. 

ParkerB519

Customer support said we need to log into the community forum and send a message directly to CS_Agent. We have done that and are trying to work through the problem. 

Lia4587

Hi, I have the same problem. App is frozen and website says my account doesn’t exist when I’m already logged in. Did support reply back to you?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Migraine & @ParkerB519 

The SIMon chatbot was highly encouraged for quite some time until the new upgrades a few months ago at which time it became useless and broken.

Since then, we’ve been suggesting customers reach customer support via the other private message method.

ParkerB519

I am having the same problem, and the only help I get is via a chat bot.  The bot mentions to submit a ticket but I never see where the option is to actually submit.  Public Mobile needs better customer support

Migraine

Thanks, I hope so, my friend had just activated with no issues and then mine turned into an ordeal.

Usually once any activation hurdle has been passed, it's smooth sailing!

Surely the customer support agents will complete the process, or at least provide the means to do so,  @Migraine 

Migraine

Thanks for the link, I was trying to this on the Public Mobile app but the activation failed through the app and then it tells me to contact support which is broken on the app for me at least. -_-

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Migraine 

Are you doing this process on the PM app?

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.