cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription End Date

RSP93
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello Everyone 

My current subscription is showing Nov 15th to Dec 15th. Is Dec 15th included in my current month or is that the day my next subscription starts? Or would my next subscription start on Dec 16th?

10 REPLIES 10

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@softech Fair game! lol

Noticed 😉

@HALIMACS wrote:

Real time editing there by @Andy85 beat ya to the correction  @softech 

🙂

@HALIMACS 

that's why I quoted the original post. LoL

Real time editing there by @Andy85 beat ya to the correction  @softech 

🙂

Andy85

Lol, I caught mistake. I edited it during the moment you comment. Thank you just the same @softech  for the clarifications. 

Andy85

Hi @RSP93,

The Public Mobile plans are 30 day cycles. So Nov 15 to Dec 14 are 30 days inclusively. The month of November ends on the 30th. During your next cycle, your 30 day plan will be from Dec 15 to Jan 13 since December ends on the 31st. 

@Andy85 wrote:

Hi @RSP93 ,

Yes, your subscription is November 15 - December 15 inclusively 🙂 

Your new cycle will begin on December 16

@Andy85 

Not true..  PM is running on 30 days cycle, if it is inclusive, it would be 31 days

If it shows Nov 15 to Dec 15, the plan will ends right at Dec 15 00:00 ET, So, technically Dec 14 is the last day and PM will charge credit card shortly after  Dec 15 00:00 ET. if automatic payment is enabled  If subscribers manually top up account, they will have to load the fund on or before Dec 14 to avoid interruption 

RSP93
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When I go into my payments tab it says payment due on Dec 15th so I’m assuming the 14th is my last day

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@RSP93 

Sometimes the dates are misleading. To be sure go into self service and look at payment history. See the date you paid for your plan in November and that will be day 1. Count 30 days and the 31st day will be your renewal date. Put your cc on autopay and you will never have to worry.

Andy85

Hi @RSP93 ,

Yes, your subscription is November 15 - December 14 inclusively 🙂 

Your new cycle will begin on December 15

Need Help? Let's chat.