cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscribe

Olena-K
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I don’t see my subscription and can’t change it in my account although I’ve been using this SIM card for along time 

9 REPLIES 9

@Olena-K  Oh okay 👍🏻 no worries 😌 

Olena-K

I remembered I didn’t buy a new SIM Public card I just changed my mobile operator 

sorry my bad 

@Olena-K  Then download the app and activate  the sim and choose the plan you want or if you have to pick the one you say you paid for take it and then change the plan for the one you prefer for next renewal 

adding sorry I thought you had been using the sim already in my first post

Olena-K

IMG_3814.jpeg

When I got SIM card by mail I created account and choose the plan and today I just wanted to change it but it looks like I don’t have any plan 

@Olena-K  .did you happen to activate back when you could activate in the store like Walmart by any chance ? If so it’s possible you never created your account after that and you will need supports help to create your account and help you gain access to it 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

How to change plans

Chalupa_Batman_0-1701054156911.png

Then go to Change Subscription.

Chalupa_Batman_1-1701054156893.png

Then choose the one you want. There will be 2 options. Change immediately or at the end of cycle. Change it for the end of the cycle. Meaning it will change next month and you won't lose anything you've already paid for this month.

Olena-K

I can’t do it because when I try there is only way open new page to buy a new SIM card but I have SIM card 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Olena-K  You can change your plan in your account go to subscriptions add on page and change plan 

Change plan in 3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1701053594688.jpeg

Once you find plan you want be sure to (change on renewal )So you don’t lose money on current cycle

and once you change it for next renewal you can confirm it’s green light in your payment page of your account 

Handy1_1-1701053651657.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Olena-K can you even login My Account?

if you can login My Account, please try using Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to try login again

If you cannot even login, please submit a ticket with CS agent

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.