cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Plan

nathfreder1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is the best way to get the new student deal as an existing customer? I’d like to somehow keep my phone number while opening a new account for the student deal. Is there any way I could open a new account and transfer my number or would I have to transfer out of Public then back in?

5 REPLIES 5

@GeorgePeter- Change plan now starts a new 30 day contract. There is no pro-rating of the prior plan. Change plan at renewal simply switches your plan at the time of your renewal.

GeorgePeter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help a newbie please - what is the difference between changing plan now and changing on next renewal date? Thanks in advance for considering my question. I am an exchange student from another country and I have a lot of difficulties on a daily basis in addition to this student plan. I am lucky that https://studymoose.com/free-essays/change-in-life is the source that helps me providing free essays on any topic I need to solve an assignment. The subject of changes in life inspires me to make changes inside and find reasons why they are good or not. So at least my writing problem is solved.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nathfreder1   the new plan is available for existing customers as well.  

Login to My Account, click Change My Plan.  All the plans are there sorted from price low to high.  The student plan is there, just need to scroll through it

And, make sure you understand the difference between "Change plan now" and "Change on the next renewal date".  when you make the plan change

@Timer wrote:

go to Plan & Add-ons, and use the down arrow to scroll down.

It is down error in desktop view.  Howver, @nathfreder1 , in mobile view the errors to view the details and select a specific plans are left and right arrows.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@nathfreder1 

no need to open new account no transfer. just go to your account and change plan.

tried use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

go to Plan & Add-ons, and use the down arrow to scroll down.

Edit: when changing your plan, you can choose to change immediately then you pay full price plan or at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan to you not losing any money.

Need Help? Let's chat.