cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data

seanhandregan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan was renewed this morning.  I am able to make calls and occasionally receive a text but have no data showing on my phone and unable to connect to anything.  I have restarted phone several times but no luck .  I know it takes some time but never has taken this long.  Please help.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

seanhandregan

Yeah. That is unfortunate but could not figure out what else to do to correct problem. Thanks

The side effect of doing that as you'll discover is losing saved wifi connections and paired bluetooth devices.

seanhandregan

Thanks for your help. The chatbot suggested i reset network settings and that worked.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@seanhandregan any chance you have a scheduled plan change for this renewal?? There have been some major issues with plan chmagr on renewal Ray for the last couple days.  Not sure if you are affected

please also try to reseat the sim card (power off, take sim out for a min before putting it back in).  And  you have another phone around,  put your PM sim there to test

if all fails still, please open ticket with PM support 

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you see available data on your account?

Did you try to use PM SIM on other phone?

Maybe it is a matter of timing; give it few more hours and try again (reboot). Sometimes PM is sluggish to give full service after renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.