cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payments

1Gigi2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In 1 household with 2 PM phone, why can't we set up a prepaid payment with 1 credit card?

5 REPLIES 5

1Gigi2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

With your support help, this has been resolved.  We thank your team again

1Gigi2

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Each account needs a separate email login. 

I have same card on 3 accounts. 

Also if you have a lower $ Plan consider using a “back up” card just to keep it active. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

One thing to be wary of when using the same credit card in multiple accounts is potential anti fraud detection not playing nice.  The anti fraud system could have a conniption fit if it sees the same merchant requesting payment multiple times within a short period of time.  I have had that happen where I wanted to buy 2 of a sale item and had to ring them in separate payment due to 1 per purchase limit.  The second purchase locked the card.  Anyway, my Public Mobile accounts have staggered renewal dates.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@1Gigi2   As already mentioned, you can absolutely use the same CC for paying different accounts. 

Make sure to clear cache/cookies and use incognito/privacy mode when making any changes/updates in your self serve account or just generally when logging into the account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @1Gigi2   same credit card can be used on multiple account.  Many using it

However, you have to setup a different Self Serve My Account  using different email address as the login username for the different account.  One email can only be used on one account.   Again, you can put the same credit card in the different accounts

Need Help? Let's chat.