cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Discount on Plans

jonyluthra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I am looking if Public mobile does offer student discounts on plans? If they do, can anyone help me out, what is the process to get that?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

Alfie666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There are various student plans. But what's the use of looking for a discount if you are not ready for the fact that you simply cannot complete some task. It was for these purposes that pro papers were created.

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Currently there are no student discount plans

c70nut

No student discounts but if you are able to network with other students to get referrals you can end up with a great discount on your plan.

Patrick_R

No student discounts as of yet but as mentioned you can take advantage of other discounts as autopay etc.

Maybe inquire with a moderator what promotions and offers PM have planned in the future. I am sure they always will try to bring out something new in this very comprtative market.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jonyluthra wrote:

Hi, 

I am looking if Public mobile does offer student discounts on plans? If they do, can anyone help me out, what is the process to get that?

Thanks.

@jonyluthra: Good article on how to cut down on your bill.Smiley Happy

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jonyluthra 

PM does not have student discount.  But you can get $2 autopay every 30 days and one time $10 referral credit if you activate a PM with someone who is with PM.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jonyluthra 

I have never seen it advertised

You can have it very low and closer to 0 depending on your needs

Which plan were you thinking of getting

Cheers

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jonyluthra wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks.

Sorry student...no discounts available. BUT...keep watching as PM frequently has promo's that are better than a student discount. Good luck...and keep studyin'.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I don't think they offer such discount plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.