cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on old plan that no longer exists

tots89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, after browsing PM's plans on their website it seems that the data packages have changed. My current plan is:

• 12 + 6GB BONUS at 3G Speed /90 Days
  • Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • Unlimited International Text

This plan is $165 per 90 days. Now, I can build a similar plan except with 18+1.5GB @ 3g speeds and it is $150 per 90 days. This plan has more data and is $15 dollars cheaper, I am slightly annoyed that PM did not notify me that cheaper plans became available.

Am I looking at something incorrectly? Or is PM just hoping people do not notice and remain on the more expensive plans that no longer exist? 2 weeks ago I renewed my plan for 90 days, is there anyway I can switch or will I have to wait until next billing period (end of August)?

2 REPLIES 2

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Changes to 3G plans were announced in the Community forum.

It would be nice, if people would come at least once a month and browse around to see what’s cooking! Woman Happy

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tots89 There is no harm to ask! You may ask a Moderator_Team kindly to change plan for you by sending a private message!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.