cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck in incomplete port for over a week now!

lukecraig
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I ported from Rogers over a week ago and am stuck in the dreaded "incomplete port" status, where I esentially have serivce on both my Rogers and Public Mobile (minus being able to receive calls). I have emailed @Shazia_K and @Mary_M however there has been no response from them. I have patiently waited and havent caused a fuss but need the port to be finalized as I am paying for two services (which defeats the point of switching for a cheaper plan) it is now costing my double!

A bit frustrating as I am having to carry around 2 phones, hoping this can be fixed, thank you!

132 REPLIES 132

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Guys, make sure you send her all the CORRECT info to avoid any unnecessary delays.
Account number with old provider
Phone number you want to port
Sim number
Full name
And any other info you have.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @rofo@HL2008

I'm really sorry to hear about this, 

@rofo

I did not find any private message in regards to your port request being stuck, I only see your inquiry about a refer a friend missing. Let's prioritize your porting issue first if any,  please send me the porting information. 

@HL2008

I'll get to you shortly. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Did you use the imei or pin when porting?

rofo

@Shazia_K

I've been without a phone for over a week.  I ported my number from Telus, received confirmation that port was complete and Telus cancelled my account, but my number is not in service?!!?  WTH!!  

And no, i didn't initiate a cancel w/ Telus.. 

I still have my wife's number to port and I'm scared that the port might eff up and we'll have no phone at all.  What if there was an emergency at my kid's school and we have no phone for them to contact us!  

Help Please!

HL2008
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I'm frustrated. It's been a week. waited patiently but I'm losing my patience. Private message sent without being read. What system is this? Same comment as other. Isn't there a priority queue?

graham_mcfc

@Shazia_K My port has been incomplete since Sunday! I created a new number as I am with Koodo and then ported my number. I got a response from Koodo that my service is cancelled, but I am still stuck with this new Public Mobile number. I desperately need help. My old number I have used to apply many jobs and it is not working!! This is extremely stressfull. No one is responding to my PMs or ticket. 

tara_780

@Shazia_K

I got the confirmation text that it has been ported successfully but am still having text issues. Looks like I can't send or receive texts from people who are on Rogers.

Also my account says that it was activated on November 16 but I didn't activate until the 19th and still don't have full service

hus1976

@Shazia_K

you asked me yesterday to pm you my information. I am still waiting...please help. I have sent you another message. Thanks

Hussain

dprud

Hi @Shazia_K,

I've also been down since last Thursday and have no incoming calls since I've signed up.  Please check your PM, it appears others who have signed up after me had their port fixed before me.

Thanks!

cakwan
@Shazia_K I have private messaged you a couple times about my port not being complete, it's been 6 days now without being able to anything on my phone except make outgoing calls 😞 can you please take a look into my case, the waiting is killing me as I haven't heard anything on it's status....

Scavenger29

Add Me to that list plz been 7 days no incoming calls 2 lines PM sent days ago.

Thanks

telix99

@Shazia_K if you can help my issue out too please.  I registered for the promo last Wednesday and I report unable to port from WIND the same day and I still have not received a message back.

Thank you,

mohamed_mohamed
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K  Thank you very much for your help, my issue has been resolved and everything seems to work fine 🙂 

mauricios

Hello @Shazia_K I have the exact same problem as well I sent an email and PM to the moderators last week ago but I still have no answer can you please help me? 

mg193
Hello, @Shazia_K Im also hoping for a reply from you. Sent a PM with details 3 days ago. I also sent email 7 days ago. No response. I signed up and requested port from Rogers 11 days ago!
Now Im stuck with another month bill from Rogers after giving PM 10 days lead time to port !!
(I cannot receive txts or calls from ppl on Rogers)
Any help appreciated!!!!

Dantastic

@Shazia_K just replied. thanks!

aphantom

Hi @Shazia_K

I've sent you a PM please reply asap. I've been waiting for my phone to fully work since Nov.17 and my patience has run thin.

Thanks.

rushipn

@Shazia_K, - Do you mind looking at my request for porting my number? I've been waiting since Saturday morning. Being a customer service rep myself, I understand the load you guys are going through, but I think I've waited long enough. All my requests have gone unoticed so far. So can you please provide an update on when I can expect help. Thank you.

eshast87

Hi @Shazia_K

I sent you a private message today as well as yesterday.I am trying to port from PC mobile. All the details are mentioned in the private message.

Can you help me out? I am waiting to port since last thursday.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Dantastic

Check your private messages, please? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

oadest

@Shazia_K

Thank you!

Really sorry for being so annoying with all the requests.
I'll respond once I restart my phone on my next break.

Titanmowgli

@oadest@Shazia_K

I have wondered this as well...I certainly hope there is some method to the madness.  I can appreciate that they may feel overwhelmed due to huge influx of customers, but they need to be methodical in how they address these issues.  Right now, it seems like they randomly select who they want to help.

Dantastic

@Shazia_K it seems as you are being active on this thread.

Mind taking a look at my issue as well?

Thanks

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @oadest

I'm truly sorry about that!

I am also working on your case but forgot to tag you, the port for you have completed but there is an issue with your SIM card. 

Please rest assured that I have sent a ticket to our tech team and this should be resolved shortly. 

Periodically, try rebooting your phone in about 30 minutes. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Dantastic

the mods gather all the requests and draw them out of a hat

oadest

@Shazia_K

I really need to ask what kind of system is in place for picking who gets help. 

I posted my problem at the same time as the three you just mentioned and, looking at how long they've been members, have been asking for longer than some of them. 

I appreciate that you are extremely busy and helping everyone as fast and as best as you can but, how are people getting selected for assistance?
I'm going on my 5th day of no service from PM and 2nd day of no service at all.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@lfunk@tara_780@levell

I am working on your cases!

Thanks for the patience 😉

Shazia

lfunk

@Shazia_K

Hi Shazia_K 

I have a partially completed port but can't recieve messages or calls from anyone on the Rogers network. Please take a look at this as I need it for communications with my children.

Please let me know and I will PM you account details.

levell
@Shazia_K are you going to be helping with my case at all?

tara_780

@Shazia_K

When you have a chance could you please look at my account as well. I sent you a message a few days ago and haven't heard anything

Need Help? Let's chat.