cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen Phone

krueger77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do you access your account to suspend a stolen phone when after you put your log information and do not have the phone to receive the  text code to finalize the procedure that gives you access to your  account. What do you do then to suspend your account. Can someone please help here, My son  needs his phone for medical reasons one, he is a multiorgan transplant recipient and for daily nursing care into his building (for other medical issues) the phone lets medical staff including EMS into the building, when he is weak he has to get someone to go down to the main entrance to let the medical staff in. I have someone getting another sim card that is 2 hours away (as we have no access to any retailer that might have them) we want to keep the plan and have the phone suspended and we cannot do this until we get back into his account! There has to be another way to get into his account!! He has the log in information  I am so  frustrated!!! He has also just upgraded his plan

6 REPLIES 6

HI @krueger77 if you know the 4 digits pin, you can certainly turn off Autopay using the phone number

if not, submit a ticket with PM agent for help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You will need your 4 digit account pin to turn off autopay using that number. But you can't do the things you need to do using that number.

krueger77

Thankyou for taking time to respond ,the issue is, because he doesn't  have his phone he  cannot log into his account. However having the  number you provided is very useful.

krueger77

Thankyou so much for your response I will try this if I need further direction i will be in touch. Navigating this is very new to me but i will definitely give it a try.....

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@krueger77 

He can just dial 1-855-4PUBLIC and suspend his account by removing AutoPay or login to his account and disable Subscription to stop payment.

Also login his phone account and click on Find My to locate his phone.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@krueger77 

Did you sign up for the everSafe login before?  If you did sign up, you can try to resend the code via email.   

If you did not sign up for EverSafe login, then it does complicate things. If you have access to the email account, you can reset the password tot he self service account.  Then try to login in again and resent code. Sometimes it will send to email instead. Other option is to enter incorrect SMS codes multiple times and then the system sometimes will send the code via email.  

If that fails, you will need to contact customer service agent:

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.