cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting for sim card after almost 30 days

tdotloco
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I know it's my first post ever, but I felt like I needed to stress this to the community.

I ordered a sim with my credit card about 30 days ago - never made it to my home.

I ended up having to buy one on ebay for about 6 bucks, but of course that money will not be refunded to me like public mobile does once you activate the sim they send you.

Any ideas as to where I can get this issue solved? I mean, I already have the service and all, but what happened to that sim card? where do I claim a refund?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nicolas

3 REPLIES 3

msuwala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I had the identical situation; however the second time I re-ordered through the website, the sim card arrived in 3 business days. Good luck.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @tdotloco

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your SIM card order #?

I will look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @tdotloco,

Sorry to hear that you haven't received the SIM card you ordered 30 days ago. You should have reported that earlier as ordinarily the time to get a SIM card is 3 to 5 business days. You can send a private message along with the order number and your name to @Shazia_K@Mary_M  and see if your order should be tracking by them. Welcome to the community as well as to PM.

yours,

Need Help? Let's chat.