cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still using $25 plan but charged $40

mlin012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I switched my plan from $25 to $40 (15GB) plan recently and I was told I will start using my new plan at renewal date, but I noticed I was charged $40(I setup auto-renewal) but still using old plan, can someone help check? 

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I always logoff my self-serve session before the system log me off automatically due to no activity.

I never have to clear cache, restart bower in private mode as I refused to do that procedure.  One click is easy.

You will not get the old data as the logoff with reset the session so that you will not get your old data from your previous session.

I scheduled plan change to the new $40 15GB 4g plan a few days ago.  I got the new plan when I login in the morning.  No fooling around to get the latest info.

@bucka...

log in to your account but first use incognito mode. You'll see accurate description of your current plan.

If you see that you have the correct plan you wanted, cancel the Dec 4th plan change.

@bucka   did you try using Incognito mode to login to My Account to confirm?  Usually with that, you will see the correct plan info (the new one)

bucka
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same issue. It shows the old plan but charged me for the new. I did a switch again as of December 4th to hopefully have it stick. 

mlin012
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks. I just saw some other users reported the same problem, I can see the new plan now after login with Incognito mode.😀

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mlin012   could be just cache issue. This site has serious trouble with cache and you might be just reading off old cached page

Please open Incognito mode and login to My Account again and you should then see the correct plan and correct usage

Need Help? Let's chat.