cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still having no luck w/account getting in.

KeltyHamilton
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good afternoon; I have tried multi times to get into my account.  My main issue  is that I cannot change my password.  Have tried everything that Meow said and not working.   Have tried going thru simon and issuing ticket but no password equals no ticket.  I've waited for account to become unlocked but it doesn't seem to be happening.  I keep runing into the same funnel corral and getting nowhere and I need to pay my bill because I have a Dr.'s call coming on Tuesday next week.  thanks for any help in advance, kh. 

8 REPLIES 8

KeltyHamilton

Hi there gonna go ahead and try deleting my cookies on Edge.  My last resort, lol. 

Ah. Yes. This is something that pops up on occasion. Support needs to change your email address in two places. Sometimes they forget.

KeltyHamilton

Yes I already tried that it still didn't work.   I wonder if it has something to do with them changing my email address last month?  Anyway I tried it with the old email address and it still did not let me log in or change password,

SG12

Hi @KeltyHamilton 

try using the different browser,

And try changing your password.

I was having similar issue, tried it with different browser and was solved

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If ticketing does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I suggest using vouchers or real time payments to add money to your account. If you know your 4 digit account pin then you can use the registered in 611 as well. You can enter vouchers in 611 without the account pin.

That way, your services can be working while you try to figure out why you can't login.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Have you tried to reset your password? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @KeltyHamilton   did you try using Incognito (Private) mode of the browser?  Try it, try to reset the password and login using Incognito Mode and see if it works.  Or you can also try with a different browser

Need Help? Let's chat.