cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still, PATIENTLY, waiting for a mobile app that will eliminate all headaches in one shot

musicollector
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Right now, I have the mother of all headaches with the PM portal. In this day and age, almost everybody worth their salt makes a mobile app available. Come on, TELUS! Do it at least to show your customers are worth it!

7 REPLIES 7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@musicollector   many people put too much faith in apps, and that results with too many apps on the phone, not every one of them useful  😞  And many of those fancy apps , in fact just a shell or wrapper of the mobile website

PM's My Account is now mobile friendly.  So, honest, if they make an app, it will simply be just a wrapper.  

So, what you can do to make it like app is to just bookmark the URL and make Save on the Home Screen.  With that, you get an icon on the home screen, click on it and  it launches the page just like an app.  Hopefully that will be as good as an app

and Yes, as mentioned earlier, Telus is not a company willing too spend too much on app.  Koodo had one and they kill it couple years ago.  So, I see no hope you will see a PM app here.  And honest, if they have the budget, please fix all the glitches around, I have a long list for them

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

Knowing PM, they'll continue to make what they call "improvements" to their self-serve site and call them more mobile-friendly.

Things might fit better and display better and the layout improves a tad, then they'll determine they don't need an app.  Staff will tell their managers how much money they've saved PM (and Mama & Papa TELUS), and how 'happy' they've made customers, and there'll still be no app.

And there likely never will...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I don't see one coming, especially after Koodo got rid of theirs a couple years ago.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector  Also Koodo would be next in-line before public mobile for a app , in fact Koodo used to have one and they got rid of it , so I think your reaching for the stars with that hope !

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector 

what are you trying to do that you're having trouble...maybe we can provide guidance.

At PM, remember their motto...

hairbag1_0-1651683439434.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM is a poor child of Telus so do not expect any app in a future.

People have enough issues accessing web portal; with app... I do not want to even think about.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector  Try logging in incognito private mode there’s are cache issues or a different device or lap top / also if you have log in info saved on device let device sign you in dont hit log in 

Need Help? Let's chat.