cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step 3: Linking your chosen plan to your account

benzbryan18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone,

I am new to public mobile and on the process of activating my sim card. I was able to add my details, chose a phone number, picked a plan, and my credit card has already been billed.

However when I clicked on the activate my sim, I am stuck on #3: Linking your chosen plan to your account. It is still loading for about an hour now and I dont want to refresh because I have already been charged of my plan. 

Also, I have not inserted the sim yet. What is happening? Should I insert the sim now? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@benzbryan18   Check if credit card charged yet.  That is the main indication if account was created on the system.

If CC charged, you can put the SIM in a phone and see if it connects to PM network.

did you request porting old number?  if so, check your phone with your OLD sim and see if you get a message from the old provider.  You need to reply the message to approve the porting to go through

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@benzbryan18 wrote:

and I dont want to refresh because I have already been charged of my plan. 

Also, I have not inserted the sim yet. What is happening? Should I insert the sim now? Thanks

Even if you get charged twice it will be no big deal as money will be used on next renewal (and it is not worth your time asking for refund unless you are really tight with $).

Waiting for an hour is not normal. Try inserting your SIM that might complete activation process.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@benzbryan18 

If you were charged, I would try to insert the PM Sim card and see whether the activation was successful.  The website can get glitchy at times. 

Need Help? Let's chat.