cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statements

Kris_marie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I reviewed the community about billing statements.  I know that there is the tab where I can review my payment/credit history, but is there an easier way to obtain a statement for my records every month? (I did see the post about filling out a bunch of information for the moderator team.)

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kris_marie wrote:

I feel that the Payment History tab is a little too vague and not self explanatory.

@Kris_marie if this is the main issue, maybe this breakdown would be helpful?  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Mobile-Website-Changes/m-p/18323...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have to say that this prepaid billing system is no different than other prepaid services that I have used in the past which includes Bell and Tbaytel.

@Kris_marie, I agree with you on that.  The times are listed in 12h format, however AM & PM do not appear.

Data usage is recorded only twice a day.  The scrolling is awful too.

Kris_marie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know that most consummers don't require a bill/statement.  I keep them for tracking purposes alone.  I do so with all of my bills/statements that is why I am inquiring.  I feel that the Payment History tab is a little too vague and not self explanatory.

Anonymous
Not applicable

And just to add...Public Mobile is much more geared towards individual consumer use. Not so much mission-critical, business use. Which is part of why there are no statements available. Consumers don't really need a statement because they aren't writing off the costs.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Kris_marie wrote:

Hi,

I reviewed the community about billing statements.  I know that there is the tab where I can review my payment/credit history, but is there an easier way to obtain a statement for my records every month? (I did see the post about filling out a bunch of information for the moderator team.)

You can contact the mods and ask for one but I beleive it is wait of 30 days or longer to get a statement sent to you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Request via the moderator_team is the only way to get the information.  There is not a pdf (or similar) option available.

Need Help? Let's chat.