cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific phone number

Malikhafeez55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a specific phone number that I want to get however it’s not registered to my old provider so can’t be ported since I discontinued and it is not showing in the get a new number pool

is there any way I can still get the same number.

my WhatsApp still runs on the old number and calling the said number leads to the number is not assigned message etc 

how can I get the old specific number 

please and thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Malikhafeez55 wrote:

I have a specific phone number that I want to get however it’s not registered to my old provider so can’t be ported since I discontinued and it is not showing in the get a new number pool

You meant your old number is with your old provider?  

You can only get the number from that provider and no other provider can help.  

To be honest, unless you know some mobile agent with the provider and willing to help (and know the backdoor) , it is very hard to get a specific number these days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Malikhafeez55 wrote:

Was originally with virgin mobile but been deactivated for over 6 months since I was out of country 

@Malikhafeez55 

make call to virgin mobile and check it out with them if them can getting that number take it with them and do Activated and after 30 days come to public mobile and do port your number...

good luck..

Malikhafeez55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was originally with virgin mobile but been deactivated for over 6 months since I was out of country 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Malikhafeez55 

IF the number is not currently in use (try calling it to see if someone answers or it goes to another person's voicemail), you might want to request Customer Support Agent assistance towards possibly having that number assigned to a Public Mobile activation request.

They may ask you to allow the system to generate a number first, then might be able to do some back-end changes.  It's a long shot, but likely your best shot at formally making this request.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact Customer Support Agent, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Malikhafeez55 wrote:

my WhatsApp still runs on the old number and calling the said number leads to the number is not assigned message etc 

please and thanks 

@Malikhafeez55 

Did you try calling it to see if it is used by someone else?

Where did this number originally come from, what provider? That is where it would go back to.

Only way to see numbers you could get is continue to check the numbers that come up, when you choose the city. Try surrounding areas to get other options as well.

@Malikhafeez55 wrote:

Only the other carrier can help you get that phone number if it was originally issued by them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Malikhafeez55 

no option at public mobile to getting Specific phone number...

you can try the Live Chat with agent Online Activation Assistance visit  Here link,.

Need Help? Let's chat.