cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam from TELUS

Sergey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I got the call from 289-597-6799 folowing text message to push me from PM to KODDOO

The guy has may phone name and information about me.

WHy PM share this information without my permition?

Why PM continue to push me out?

Please stop do it and share my information with anyone without my writtent contest/

Please stop push out me,

If I decide to move out I will choise any other company no TELUS never

I am a customer and no toy

3 REPLIES 3

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Sergeywrote:

Hi

I got the call from 289-597-6799 folowing text message to push me from PM to KODDOO

The guy has may phone name and information about me.

WHy PM share this information without my permition?

Why PM continue to push me out?

Please stop do it and share my information with anyone without my writtent contest/

Please stop push out me,

If I decide to move out I will choise any other company no TELUS never

I am a customer and no toy

It is actually Koodo contract you not public mobile.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sergey public mobile is actually telus. Your a customer of theirs. It's one call offering you a deal. I'd hardly call it spam. Not like they call daily offering you free cruises.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

"If you have any questions or concerns about Public Mobile's privacy practices, you may call 1-800-567-0000 or send an email to privacy@publicmobile.ca." in this document: https://publicmobile.ca/pdfs/Public_Mobile_Terms_of_Service.pdf.

There should also be an "unsubscribe" button somewhere in the email/text. Text messages can also be blocked within your phone settings.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.