cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone knows about new rewards program, which probably I do not want to move?

yen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Morning!

Can someone tell me more info about the new rewards program? I like the one I have and I dont wanna make changes, they are offering some extra data which I dont need. I have enough and this offer is not worthy for me.

7 REPLIES 7

Denmarker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Very unfortunately, it is not optional any more.  Just received their message.  They are moving every body to the "point program".  For sure I will start looking around something else.  

yen

10$ once a year it is nothing.... I have been with this company for 10 years.  The fair thing to do should be to keep old accounts as they are now. Changes should be applied just to new accounts, so sad to be treated this way!  very disappointing! 

yen

Time to start looking then... 

Thanks for replying 

yen

Where is the "no like" option?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@yen 

as of upcoming May, all new AND old PM account will no longer get Rewards but we'll all be reduced to Points instead. There is no choice about it. Once we've accumulated enough Points in our account, we have to go in to that account to apply the Points to next renewals. Here's a link to explain how Points are applied to our accounts...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/public-points

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@yen This is literally an offer you cannot refuse   Your only option if you don’t like it is to go to another carrier.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yen  they are taking away the loyalty rewards $5  every 30 days and trying to replace it with $10 in points once a year . So they are robbing you and trying to convince you this is better and has more flexibility for you . If you do t have any friend referrals . Then now is good time to look else where for better deals 

Need Help? Let's chat.