cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch

Jazcat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a smart watch with SIM card slot for Android phones so I'm not sure if I'm to order new SIM cards and how would you sync it to the plan and number you already have.

3 REPLIES 3

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Jazcat wrote:

I bought a smart watch with SIM card slot for Android phones so I'm not sure if I'm to order new SIM cards and how would you sync it to the plan and number you already have.

Please see this guide for assistance so you do not need a second sim / data plan

https://www.wikihow.com/Pair-a-Smartwatch-with-an-Android

wmleung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Usually these "wearable" devices use Bluetooth to pair to your phone and has profile for phone calls, media (a2dp) profiles, etc.  You don't need a separate SIM for that.  However, if you want to have a different phone number for the watch, then a second SIM card is needed.

Hope this helps and good luck.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jazcat wrote:

PM does not have it where you can have 2 SIMs synced to the same number.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.